The Georgia Concussion Coalition works in collaboration with stakeholders all across the state to deliver services to the community that help keep young athletes as safe as possible. We are proud to¬†provide these services to you.
- Educational programs for athletes, coaches and parents
- Educational programs for athletic trainers and clinicians
- Help to athletic associations to create concussion policies and procedures
- Support groups for families dealing with long-term concussion recovery
- Information & Resource Helpline –¬† 404-712-5504
- Advocacy for sound policies and protocols for concussion care and prevention.